Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tagged~






Finally I am an official blogger! I was tagged long time ago by steven and ah yieng. But that time I have not enough time to use. So now i m going to continue this game.
RULE OF TAG-TAG MENTAG-TAG GAME:One has to start off by writing 6 weird things about oneself and answer the questions to let others discover you "layer by layer" in your blog. One then has to state the rule clearly and tag 6 others friends and leave a comment to let them know they're being tagged. Weird means cannot explain why I did something right?

1. I like daydreaming. I like to sit there doing nothing and let my mind float to nowhere else. Then I slowly grow up, I found that there is no time for me to waste like that. Long time no daydreaming liao. Haha. But I think sleeping is a waste of time. When I wake up next day, I totally forget my dreams. Unless it is a dream that wakes me up, then I will remember. The dreams are weird, sometimes my dreams got episode 1, episode 2 one. Weird right?
2. I have two side of myself. A positive me and a negative me. For example, I will be cheerful, hardworking, and helpful when I am positive-thinking. Then the other side is opposite. And it is a cycle, I will be positive for one period, then when I feel bored, I will start to behave negative. I normally show this in front of my family. =D
3. I like to arrange things in order. Especially food such as nuggets, 'guong jeng', or fruits. Sample:
nice ler...

4. Erm... These few days everyday got nice foods to eat bo, this is also weird, there is no reasonable explanation to this. So weird. Why ho? But ya, its good.
5. Ahhh.... My sleeping habit is very bad. I can kick someone sleeping beside me to the floor. I also talk while sleeping. I can walk around in sleeping mode. I did a lot of things like that before. So sleeping can be very dangerous for me. =)
6. When I feel extremely angry, I will shout out loudly in my pillows. I am very bad tempered person.But I was not allowed to be angry in front of my parents. They want me to be well mannered. When I was angry I dunno how. One day i found this way and tried. And it works! I only do this twice. Not that desperate yet.

Layer 1: On the outside
Name: Shirley Sia Yew Yiing
Birth date: 24.03.1988
Current status: Single
Eye color: Brown +black
Hair color: Black + brown
Lefty or righty: Righty
Layer 2: On the inside
My heritage: Foochow!!! + Heng Hua
My fears: Lost someone I loved, become fat
My perfect pizza: Got chicken, pepperoni, pineapple cubes,a lot of cheese, and super sticky one.
Layer 3: Yesterday, today, tomorrow
My thoughts first waking up: What to eat for breakfast?
My bedtime: extended to past 12 nowadays
Missed memory: Childhood. At my 'samba' old house, we live like *tarzan. So trouble free and happy. =D
Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McD or Burger King: McD (Never try Burger King's)
Single or group date: Both ok
Adidas or Nike: Adidas gua
Tea or Nestea: Tea (Chinese Tea~)
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla (I like white colour)
Cappucino or coffee: Cappucino
Layer 5: Do you...
Smoke: No
Curse: I don't encourage but I did it before
Take a shower: YES!
Have a crush: Yes. Now no more
Go to school: Erm, university
Want to get married: YES!
Believe in yourself: No. I know I can't do it. Haha
Think you're a health freak: NO. I have the knowledge but I never follow the healthy way.
Layer 6: In the past
Drank alcohol: Yes, when I was few months old. Geng le...
Been on stage: Yes. Thanks to choir club.
Eaten sushi: Yes la.
Dyed your hair: No
Layer 7: Have you ever...
Played a stripping game: ???
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes. I always hope that I can be a better person in this way.
Layer 8: Age you're hoping
To be married: 19
Layer 9: In a guy
Best eye color: Purple
Hair color: Blue
Short hair or long hair: As long as it looks nice, it doesn't matter
Layer 10: What were you doing
A minute ago: writing blog
An hour ago: same
4.5 hours ago: doing QA assignment
1 month ago: I think I was skipping my QA tutorial gua...
1 year ago: Just start my Swinburne life. With laura, wui jie, and kopi...
Layer 11: Finish the sentences
I love: foods, my family, my friends and my life
I hate: rudeness, criminals, accidents, my big foot.
I hide: my head in the sands
I need: a bedroom for myself, my family, to succeed in my life
I miss: my old friends...
I will tag Judieth, Sabrina, Shu Chan, Avery, Ling Ai, and Rachel.
Note*the tarzan i mean here is, not wearing any SHOES and run everywhere in the orchard like that only.

2 comments:

saykhia said...

Kecik kecik sudah minum arak! Hahaha...

Your daydreaming skills memang tahap dewa man. I notice you daydreaming once in a while. Your muka blank habis when you daydream =P

shirley said...

I drink through my mum ler... Haha
Then I was drunk for one whole day. =D
Paiseh, I thought I hadn't been doing this for long time liao eh...