Friday, May 04, 2007

The Day We Went Crazy~

When I post up this entry, I am already well prepared to accept the coming consequences. I have thrown away my image and I don't care about my impression to others already. Guess I will behave like a real lady when I become one. The true me is like this. Wuahahah. Sot. =D
The WE mentioned in the title are me and Ah Yieng, you can't see these expressions of us everyday ok! Please examine them carefully...

This is normal, the beginning only


One of my hobbies is taking photos of myself


Pretending to look away


Slowly


become like this


Acting cute... cute? =P

Proudly presents the exhibition of Miss Yong Tiong Yieng!

Affectionate smile


Me being the camera girl


^^v


Cutie =)


Thumbs up! (Green shiny background)

.
...
.......
...........
...............
...................
.......................
...........................
...............................
...................................
.......................................
...........................................
...............................................
...................................................
...............................................
...........................................
.......................................
...................................
...............................
...........................
.......................
...................
...............
...........
.......
...
.
...
.......
...........
...............
...................
.......................
...........................
...............................
...................................
.......................................
...........................................
...............................................
...................................................
...............................................
...........................................
.......................................
...................................
...............................
...........................
.......................
...................
...............
...........
.......
...
.

TADA!


WHO IS THAT!? (My friend) So ugly... Shame ar

Oh ya, we must see the beauty deep beneath someone ya! The outer one is not the real beauty. (Quoted by Chung,R)

In McDonald's:

Not forgetting to take photo while taking order



Don't know how Wui Jie feels like while taking this photo... I myself noticed that the employees there were watching us like we are aliens. *shake my head *sigh


Anyone knows this feeling? We lacked childhood happiness... jk jk. Anyway, Ah Yieng,what a good pose!


Big Mac promoters- From left Shirley Sia and Yong Tiong Yieng


Sisters (shirley, ah yieng, judieth



Aaaaa...


Aumm.....

Oops, we wasted too many times taking photos here and there. keith is hungry!! We managed to leave before the rain starts.
#"keith ar, sorry for making you almost pengsan just now, I help you promote your blog to repay you..."
Then is the choir practice session. My voice was ~terrible~. Is it because of the meal we had just now? =P Anyway, I enjoyed my singing very much. It was because I was lousy, therefore, I still have rooms to improve myself. Ahahaha.
I will end this post with this photo

This one is a lot nicer... I feel my confidence back now. *grin*

This sign# shows that it is edited

7 comments:

saykhia said...

I just noticed something. It seems like you take most of your pictures on Fridays (I know because your pictures always show you wearing the choir T-shirt) =P

And that 'special' picture of yourself aa.. I think I am going to have nightmares tonight. Hahaha...

Oh ya, Keith almost pengsan from kelaparan just now =P No la.. Just kidding!

shirley said...

Hey, this just came across my mind few hours ago! I was happy on Fridays ma...
Erm, but his waiting is worth. He did enjoy himself ler...

Johnson said...

oh man! You almost give me a heart attack! Especially the pic with ur face macam MAshi maro.. Ngati... Eh, since u put ah yieng pic alots, why don't put her blog link too??... Now i know which pic can halau hantu liaw..

shirley said...

Oh ya ho! KK, edit.
Erm, mashimaro=cute
me=mashimaro
then me=cute lo?
Thanks for the indirect praising la... *blush =P

Tiong yienG said...

shirley.......why post me pic....so ugly la...make me pai seh... i oso notice a lot of ur pic take on friday...hehe johnson u say her pic can halau hantu is correct but u still remember ur baboon face also can halau hantu oo

shirley said...

Ah Yieng,
Thanks for helping me to shoot back Johnson aa... Oh, I got put 'cutie' under the picture ler, they will think u r cute! =D

candyclarie said...

Why din ajak me?? Sad.. T_T
Hahah.. no la.. I went out tat friday too. =D