Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Don't waste your time anymore~

I am 19 years old now. That means I live for:
19 X 365 days=6935 days! Seems like very few ho…
19 X 52 weeks=988 weeks! Even shorter…
If I can live until 50 years old, then I only left 1612 weeks, or 11315 days to enjoy, in this world. If tomorrow I got accident, then all finish liao.
Time never waits for people. People always says, ’wah, time flies!’ But I never realize the meaning until I came across a passage in newspaper.
I haven’t done many things. Not yet pass my law test, not yet earn my first one million, not yet finish my piano lessons, not yet bla bla bla…
So, what did we spend our time on?
1, Angry with people, with the unhappy things happened around me and with endless jobs. If I was angry for 2 hours a day, then I will be angry for 1 whole year in 12 years time!
2, Watching TV 3 hours a day will waste off your one year time out of eight years.
3, Be sick. Many rich people earn millions of dollars everyday, but in one year, 100 days they are having health problems. They have no time to do exercises to keep themselves healthy but they have time to be sick. So, who uses their time wisely?
These facts are true but weird, who will think of these if not reading this passage? The author is so clever.
I must start to use my time appropriately from now onwards...
By the way, I also did not waste too much la. Today I did my QA homework, chat with Laura over the phone, cook, and have a meaningful conversation with my mummy. I hope I won't forget every single word that my mum told me. Parents words are full of wisdom. The saying goes, the salts they eat are more than the rice we eat. Haha, so true!
Teddy has something to say...

2 comments:

saykhia said...

Wah! Why I read so many meaningful stuff tonight?? Hahaha..

Very true what you said, Shirley. Life is short! So make the best of it! ;)

shirley said...

U r fast! Thanks! =)