Friday, May 11, 2007

Little Tracy...

I found something valuable in the old camera. It was a short film (only 5 seconds) It was already more than one year that I already forgot that I still have that. Last time I went travelling with travel agent without my parents. And I met this little girl, whose name is Pei Ying, Tracy. She is very very cute girl, if you see her ar, you also cannot resist cubit her little face one.

Isn't she cuteee!?

I video-recorded her during the flight back to KL. As she sat beside me, and the fight was so long and boring, we started to chat. Back then I am 17 years old, and she was 5. I have a feeling that I was having conversation with a knowledgeable and experienced adult! She share with me her dreams, thoughts, history, and her interesting experiences. Pei Ying participated in many contests and get many prizes before. She has the motivation to join and win. And she actually analysed where her mistakes are when she lost to other people! I was like an audience listening to her stories... That clever girl also loves her family very much, they loved her too. She is so sweeet that I believe everyone loves her.

The time past so fast when I listen to her talking. Her mouth is non stop one, unless the meals or drinks are served. She told me that her birthday is on 26th June and invited me to her birthday party, which is the next year. And I promised her to go. But Last year I did not go lar. I did remember that day but I am scared that it will be awkward for being the only adult in a kid's birthday party, plus I don't know anyone of them. She said that she hope I can go to her party so that she can introduce me to her friends. I am big friend, so I am special.

She can talk like an adult is due to his father's education. I always see her father hugging her and told her some knowledge that I also don't know. Her mind is still playful and naive like any girls at her age. She can play a boring game with us and laugh at it so loudly and happily. I miss her so much... I like clever girls with such cute face. I did not take any pictures with her and this video is really precious. Shes so sweet! I wish she were my sister... =D

2 comments:

saykhia said...

Wow. I guess that girl is a little bit the younger version of you lar!! Hahaha...

Eh, go to her party this year lar. It'll certainly make her day, you know ;) You promised too! 26th June coming up =D

shirley said...

saykhia,
hehe, i took it as a compliment ya!
Hmm, promise...................