Thursday, May 24, 2007

Memories on Toilet

Just now saw the whole hostel building from 6th floor. So nice and so new compared to the old building used by chillipepper now. This hostel reminds me of my old school... Green road resembles the green chillipepper building and SMK Methodist is the new hostel building. Haha. Suddenly so nostalgic.

Yesterday nothing to do went to hostel there kia kia. Inside the common lounge got a VERY big tv and nice sofa! How good they treat the people inside. Yet they want to abuse their rights.

Walking along the path, reminds me of the past times that i like to visit the toilet with my friends. Since Form 1, one of our hobbies was to visit toilet at least once during the time teacher exchange. In Sibu, my friends and I used to go to toilet so often to look at the mirrors. The purpose of the mirror is to let students examine themselves, to make sure we are presentable all the time. Ya, we did take it seriously. That was so vain. I never realised that until I came to greenroad. The toilet in Methodist is better than Greenroad's. Where greenroad does not provide mirrors. At first I was not really used to it. Hmm...

The toilet we went to in Methodist is quite clean already(only sometimes dirty la, toilet bor). We students even wash the toilet ourselves, for the time in form 1 and 2 la. In the past, the toilet is still dirty and smelly. Our principal, Mr Poh Kee Eng(respect him!) at first told us to pay 50 cents to RM 2 to solve this problem. But many complaints same from students(as we always need to get donation for school development activities). Since this was the reaction, Mr Poh made us clean our own toilet. Every Friday, one class will be responsible for the cleaning of toilet. We need to bring our uniforms and shoes to school to change after cleaning. Erm, honestly I enjoyed the time! So many situations we have came across. Haha. We enjoyed the cleanliness of our hard work after the cleaning. =D The principal is clever indeed.

Sometimes we get the pass but we are not going to the toilet. We just go out kia kia and meet some other friends who are also lepak-ing around. Methodist is quite big I realised. We managed to walk through the whole school at least once in a day. Then go other classes see how the atmosphere is like. Can find them playing, not paying attention, teasing girls, or gossiping in a group. Somehow, I don't understand why we can get good results easily at that time. Now, want to concentrate fully on the course also cannot do very well already. Good old days. I wish I can really rewind back the time.

I will not choose the same road if I were given a chance. Anyway, this is impossible. All passed already, only when there were rare moments like this, I will collect back the memories little by little.


So looks like green road ler, right? And another half looks like Methodist. The way to toilet looks the same.

Photos taken today:



This one is not ready one, ah yieng took suddenly......




p/s: we have been very noisy in the library. disturbed other people who really wants to study. a lesson to learn. must be considerate. Control our mouths.

6 comments:

may said...

i went to smk methodist once.. hehe..

saykhia said...

You have a fetish for toilets??? That's er.. REALLY unusual. Hahaha...

Tiong yienG said...

ya,... that pic really like... wat u say... wish can go back to school again...

rach said...

shirley sia...i really think u r very de "zhi lian" alot compared to last time....take so many picture of urself at same angle somemore...........LOL.
Dont forget to visit mua blog too ya. =) tc.

shirley said...

may,
really? Sure is for the Choir Competition right? =) Nice ho, Methodist?

saykhia,
ya, I have a fetish for MIRROR in the toilets. We should not waste the mirrors ok! =P

tiong yieng,
if really turn back time, i sure will find u out in Methodist. I dun believe I really never met u in school eh. But sometimes my memory not good la. haha.

shirley said...

rach
ar, I have reduce the amount of taking photos because of ur one word. See how influential are u now? =P