Friday, May 18, 2007

The Story of 3 Girls- Part 2

The story continues...


sleeping ZZzz


Playing 'die luo han':


This is a hamburger. Ah Yieng is the beef, Judieth and me being the bun =D



Then we become ice-cream. I am mint's flavour, judieth is corn flavour, and ah yieng is strawberry flavour. XD



Like Crayon Shin Chan's head(after being boxed by his mum haha!)


Random pose:


Don't hit me... Please forgive me!!!



Hehe, peace!



Miss Pageant kiss



Poor Judieth, see we don't hiu her liao...



Charlie's Angel X



Miss Colgate



Normal, 'kek' scared, frowned



Which one do you prefer?



Judieth: Somebody just don't understand...



Me: Camwhoring



Ah yieng: Mothers Day Poem


Before we went to sleep, Judieth and Ah Yieng each took a photo with the Jolin poster in my sister's room...


Cute Jolin



Cool Jolin


*******The following content is strictly confidential*******

p/s: Laura took a picture of my p* g* that night!!!

5 comments:

Laura ;p said...

aiks... do u nid to say dat out?>?? oh my... aiks aiks... not i want oh.. is u keep on showing me oh.. aiks.. somemore still ask me to post it.. where gok ppl wun their p*g* to be post in blog.. aiks.. ewwwwww...shirley ar shirley..

shirley said...

Hehe, Laura dun think I m desperate again. Who ask u dun wan to post anything ar... Hmph... =P

Laura ;p said...

i did liao oh... ;p
din say thank u pun.. see i owes fullfill ur wishes de bo.. and u.. haih.. make me sad nia.. ;p
haha

Eric said...

so many pictures.. i see till i feel gelik.. =p

Lala said...

jealous ar, eric.. ;p