Monday, July 16, 2007

Tagged!



I was tagged by Eric Soon. This time is a short one. This tag thing is quite good le, for holiday la. Ok, there goes...

5 things found in my bag:
i, Last sem's text book (QA)
ii, Pencil case
iii, The case of my specs
iv, File
v, Notes

5 things found in my wallet:
i, Notes (RM10, RM5, RM1)
ii, Cards (Absec card, student ID, library card, Amway Distributor Authority card, Popular discount card)
iii, Coins (20c, 10c)
iv, Calendar (Perodua de)
v, 2 love shape folded by an RM1.

5 favorite things in my room:
i, Blanket!!! It was sewn by my grandma and I used it for 12 years already... =)
ii, Story books. Only by looking at them I will feel happy, but seldom go and read them la, unless is a chinese book. =D
iii, A transparent silinder box, where I put all the soft fluffy toys that my friends give me. Can watch them everyday when I sit there doing nothing.
iv, A photo frame with the photo of me and my siblings, taken at year 1998 when we are still cute little children. =P We are so naive and close to each other back then...
v, My laptop.

5 things I've always wanted to do:
i, Have more self control
ii, Do something useful for the society
iii, Make Malaysia a better place to live
iv, Make my family proud of me
v, Can draw better, or maybe become more artistic?

5 things I am currently into:
i, Cooking.
ii, Go to the park. Just walking around or play swing. Everyday must go at least once.
iii, Playing neopets
iv, Talk with my brother and sisters.
v, Ice creams!

5 person that I tagged:
i, Sherine
ii, Lilyn
iii, Ah Yieng
iv, Judieth
v, Ah Kit

Another tag is from Cheesie from Cheeserland. This requires us to write 8 random facts about yourself and post 8 of our different hairstyles. Wah, where got so many? I think this homework has to be post poned until I find enough pictures to post. Haha. =)

2 comments:

ShaoWe3 said...

2 love shape folded by an RM1.

Erhem....from who orh?

hahax....

shirley said...

Erm, that is my friend teach me fold one lar. Haha. No special meaning de. =)