Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Balance sheet as at the emotional year of 8 April 2008

Its week 7 now. My year 2 sem 1.

I found that I have not been so serious in studying in the past few sem. Maybe I seemed hardworking in the eyes of others. =P But I knew I haven't done my best. If not it will have been better than now. *sigh

Like last sem, I have no HD at all. The result is average like that. Make me feel useless of myself. Choir Club also don't have any singing performance. Only know how to play and relax and eat. Almost become pig's cousin liao lo.

The past is the past, I am hoping for a good start from this sem. Since there are not much activities occupying my time, I can concentrate more on what is important, eg. my academic, friends, and family. (Does that sounds like some sort of ah mu or ah pek? Haha) Tell me I have become more mature liao lo...

I have discovered an interesting club - Drama Club. (Still remember Swinburne Choir Club? I am half retired liao) April Fool that day, Judieth, Ah Yieng n me wrote and passed our name to Steven (person in charged of the audition thing i think???). I am interested in acting! Maybe I have the potential in that! XD The drama time is going to be somewhere around August, during the some VIP visit. Hope I can be chosen la... I only want to be housekeeper nia...

Then weekends I will go to Boulevard to work(more accurately is stand la). The time when got many customers come is the most happy time for me. When there is no customer, I can only sit there and talk to my friends, or read the instructions/details of the sport things. Sometimes I can go elsewhere shopping a while la. (Catch snake) When exam is near, I will bring notes there to study. (Not bad la, on average I think can read few pages per day) Can join some contests once in a while too!!! Hehe

At Boulevard I can meet many friends also, unlike last time always stay at home one. Time spent with my dear friends also increased. I get to join them out sometimes liao. We went laser tag together, spring hunt, group studying and there are many coming up soon!

At home, I assigned more time to studying and cooking. My mum is very busy and she is tired. I can at least help her something. Then, me and siblings also "have meeting" few times in a week to "increase" relationship. (How to say 增进感情har? I hereby apologize for my lousy English) My father is having lots of health problems also. I see my grandma become weaker than before already. I am scared...

This sem I have become busier. Time management is the crucial factor to decide how many things you can do in a short period. I hope I have 100 hours a day. Lol. When I don't get to touch laptops, time seems to be enough for me. Hee... I am still longing for a laptop. {Preferably Sony VAIO de) I might choose pink! Coz there is no purple colour...

All the things added up, become Shirley's happy year 2 sem 1!

2 comments:

saykhia said...

Nasib got you at Boulevard the other day. Managed to get a "girl's opinion". Thanks so much for "that" oh.

One more thing. You already 'level up' a lot in our eyes :)

shirley said...

Haha, its my pleasure really. =)

Erm, thanks! Its all under u all's help bah... =D