Friday, May 01, 2009

Holiday!!~

This mid term break every night go out.
Last night went back late again..
I was expecting a scold from my mum oredi...
surprisingly no!
these few days have been out until quite late,
then my mum got grumble and nag about that...
I feel like got "tan diok" eh..
lolzz

but...
good things dun oweys happen lor..
now i cant go out so late le..
the latest is before 1030 must go home.
actually she got angry me
but she din say only...
but i oredi make up my mind dun wan let her angry liao
haiz...
good daughter eh?
>.<

have been busy these days
yesterday late for ACA test for almost half an hr!
ths for melvin's help!
n also judieth~
or else i also die die liao...
20 marks gone like that
huhu~

04.05.09
my 2nd sis's birthday. Helped my mum with the cooking. So long time din cook on our family member's birhday lor.. Lucky mei mei got me n mama (n maid) cook for her. Haha...
Happy 20th birthday to her~
also dun have 1 in front liao..
XD

05.05.09
today so happy lo
i attended all 3 classes today
n i got pay attention to lecturer's speech n do tutorial homework too
lolzz

really need to be hardworking a bit liao la
so lazy how to pass also dunno..
see other ppl work so hard
jia you everyone!
jia you to me also~
^___^

haha, this post save as draft for so long liao...
now baru post out...
=X

No comments: