Monday, June 29, 2009

New Home~ ^^v

This semester break only short short de 6 weeks~
I really wan to fill up all my time with work!!!
Give me 48 hours per day please!!

Dun wan to stay at home everyday liao
>.<"
After exam go sing k dun let.
Wedding ceremony say boring no need go.
Fren's birthday also dun let me go.
Anyway,
compain is complain

The happiest thing happened recently is that I finally own a personal room!!
Got a bathroom attached with it too!
Wakaka
幸福-ing
Spent 2 days moving all my belongings into Shirley's World~

Dun have much things to decorate it...
Found 2 poster that Joan gave me last time
One Piece n Tsubasa Chronicle de
Looks nice on my wall though
Last time no space to hang de jigsaw puzzle also now can put le
Its a sweet little cottage pic
Yeah!

Then I still got a little book shelf to put all my books
N my keyboard also moved in
Now i can spend all my free time here le
^^

Last night went out with mum to buy air freshener
if not, got kitchen's smell
=X
Now I still need a mirror
just dunno hang where is suitable lo
got many pantang
cannot hang opposite to the bed (床脚)

Now wan find ppl pei me every night
>.<"
Last night is Susan
Tonight wan invite Stephanie
She seems like very irreluctant
=.="

Laura wan come?
=P
(p/s: now i m talking with u on the phone o~ XD)

1 comment:

~Laura~ said...

er,.. i hope holiday faster ends wo.. haha.. =P Who is stephanie oh???

Yup.. i wan to go!!!! =P i bet we will pillow talkin till 6 in de morning.. haha... =P