Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Grandma's 80th birthday~

This coming saturday my grandma wan 80 "da shou" le!!!
Dad is going organise event again...

N the thing that makes me most excited is,
take BIG family photo of all my cousins!!!
Walao...
Dunno got how many of them...
That is really happy to get back to a big family
(all farewell recently, got gathering so happy...)

The photographer this time is also "Kingdom Studio"...
same as last time we take de...
i think the tauke of the studio (photographer)& his laopo come from China...
very nice n friendly de,
@@
i think my dad likes wat they say...
"ji li吉利"(translate into chinese)^^"

Haiya,
but my face lately grow so many "dou dou"
dad force me to leave laptop before 11pm.
sleep early n wake up early
A bit worry later face look not nice.
Lol!

Tomoro some frens leaving...
haiz...
Good luck to u all~

No comments: