Saturday, July 17, 2010

Coming to an END~~~

Yeahhhh~
This thing finally going to end soon.
Have been super busy with the work...
Myvi also send to hospital liao
I m going to be carless for few weeks...

Last few weeks so kolien...
cant go out with frens..
and and and...
I missed out all the church activities!
However, I worked with a bunch of really good teammates.
=)
We helped each other and learn to tolerate angry ppl
(cant master it very well still!)
Coz of them I learned a lot of things,
from work and also attitude.
Last week I also attended an interview..
I think possibility of getting hired is low la..
Haha! SAD!!!! =(


Parents accompanied my bro go Australia...
Scared that he is alone n help him get used to the environment...
I must claim many many chocolates from them after this!!!
Day day work over time...
Hehe..

After work must fast fast eat and sleep to prepare for second day's work...
Busy with work makes the time flies like wat!
These few days also got professional nanny taking care of us.
I miss them!
Hope Monday fast fast come...
I wan eat chocolate n nougat laaa~ XD

Hmm,
these few weeks so many 'first time' happened...
First time eat Sunny Hill ice cream =_=v
First time eat Jing Men Lou laksa =.=!!!
First time OT for many many days!!!!
First time dint see my bro for so long..
First time webcam with baba mama n him..

Hope he can behave himself and dun miss us too badly over there..
N fast fast go explore the places there and bring us go next time!
Haha...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Within these few weeks,
I feel that mum really help us prepare almost everything eh..
Miss her terribly...
But also tell me one thing:
I have to learn to be independent!
Totally useless me.
Even I wan to help also keep do wrong things
>_<"
I want to be a better person!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another thing is,
I sold off my game ID cheap cheaply!
But at least it is now gone..
Good thing lai de..
I used to be addicted to the game.
Now I m letting go of something that should be given up long time ago!
Does this mean that I m starting to turn over a new leaf?
Hope so =)

No comments: