Sunday, October 10, 2010

Convo:We r Graduated!-05.10.10

Just attended my convo last Tuesday!
Because I finished my final sem at December last year,
Convo for now really seems so long dy...
Still excited coz can meet back many friends!
Many of them changed,
seems to become better :)
Everyone looks happier and become more mature.
Glad to see that!

Since it is an important day,
I think i have to be in my best.
Make up, formal wear, invitation card n flower :D
On the actual day~
Dad overslept -.-"
We have to arrive BCCK for registration n put on regalia by 7.15am,
Dint noe that he not yet wake up..
Arrived late but chun chun avoided the long queue :P
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
take pic
Surprised to receive flowers n gift from some surprising guests!
surprised to see ah yieng n johnson too!
judieth n laura is not here, so kesi~
:(
didi also cant take pic with us,
used a teddy bear to replace him.
next time his convo we whole family must take together lo~
anyway,
its a tiring but happy day :)

I used to be sad when it comes to situation like this;
when i left sibu came to kuching,
i feel extremely sad to leave my secondary frens,
coz we r in different places n it will be hard to meet back them,
maybe we will lose contact or cant recognise them after few years,
but now i won't le.
Now we are all adults,
we can find our frens even they r in australia or india!
of course la, earn money buy ticket lo~
hehe,
plus we got facebook now,
so we oweys can update on their status~

one fren asked me,
will u feel empty after getting this cert?
(i dint cry in my pillow la that night~ haha)
more or less got a bit lo~
like suddenly my goal is achieved,
n now I have to find a new goal.
what I have gained these years are not only this paper of certificate,
but friendship, knowledge, experience and many others.
I am satisfied that I can finish my course,
blessed :D
My dad n mum first time expressed their happiness,
unlike last time,
used to scold me for not getting better result.
Dad put on long-sleeved shirt(he dun like long sleeve shirt de xD)
Mum wore the new dress dad just bought for her n use make up :DDD
They record videos n took pictures of me during the ceremony.
These are some of the things that they dont oweys do.
I could have done better though.

Hopefully one day I can make them feel more proud,
as their lovely daughter,

Thanks all my dear family n frens!

2 comments:

saykhia said...

This is a very sweet post :')

shirley said...

Aldrin!! I just saw ur comment!
(was reading back my previous post)
Yes, that was exactly wat I feel during convo.. hehe.. urs coming very soon.. :)