Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dilemma

After my convo,
keep wondering if i shud work or continue study my master.
I want to continue study MBA de.
MBA not offered in Swin Sarawak campus lo..
But to be qualified to take MBA,
we must be in senior management position within 3 years working time.
In Swinburne Sarawak campus,
they offer Master of Management,
requires lower requirement,
as long as u r degree student from recognised uni or college,
u can be considered to take the course.

Now I have the mood to study,
shud i take the Master of Management course in Swinburne Sarawak?
or wait 3 years for the MBA lerr?
What if the mood to study suddenly "xiup" gone?
><"

When we still have the chance to study,
study more!
Work n study together~~~~
x.x

I will noe what to do soon!
Wish me luck on making correct decision~
/.\

No comments: