Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gambateh!

Finally I made up my mind!
I wan to continue study~
So tomorrow I will start my first lecture- Accounting Info and Managerial Decision Making...
Feeling excited being back a student again ^^"
How far can I go after this long time of working life?
Hopefully I can be more organised and hardworking
LOL!

When we are working, really can meet all kind of people,
Recently I met some hard to handle punya customer...
They come to order souvenir for a Datuk in an opening of a shopping mall.
They want perfect things and ask for many extra craftwork on the souvenir.
However, when they came to collect it,
the result does not turn out to be what they expected(which we did told them wat will happen if they add on those extra craftwork)
in the end they rejected the souvenir :(
the souvenir costing RM390 was not perfect dy after the craftwork on it was removed(the crystal got a bit scratches on it liao)
My manager, he intro them to another simpler design of souvenir and they accepted it.
I m really impressed by the way he serve the picky customer.
Actually sometimes when we have to tell them what is more suitable,
as we are more experienced if compared to customers,
when we listen to their opinion too much,
we cannot blame on them.

Last week I went to send books to a school.
N was scolded badly by a principal.
T_T
She was not there when i go in,
I entered her room without asking for permission,
and was going to leave after I put the things on her table when she came back.
"WHO ARE U!? WHO ASKED U TO COME IN MY ROOM? TELL ME WHICH TEACHER ASK U TO DO SO?WHAT R U DOING IN MY OFFICE!?"
stop for a while, i was shocked and i replied like this,
"Me... I... I m from xxx Book Centre"
then she finished the following in a sentence,
"DUN EVEN HAVE AN APOLOGY! GO OUT NOW! I DONT WANT TO SEE U AGAIN!" Then she turn out and tell the teachers,"MAKE SURE THAT SHE NEVER STEP INTO THIS SCHOOL AGAIN, I DUN WAN TO SEE HER!"
I fast fast say,"so.. sorry..Just now I..." She did not listen to my explanation and just leave the office."
My face that time was like blank. And I keep say sorry to the teachers on the way I walked out of the room.
I cant control my tears! Never been scold by other ppl like that.
='(
The teachers kept say sorry to me too,
and tell me their principal is like that one.
They also consoled me and advised me that coming out to the society to work we will face many situation like this.
What a day!
(This story's ending: I bought a bouquet of flowers and wrote a letter of apology then ask the florist shop to send to her school. She send an sms to my manager that night: "Apology accepted!")

And I learn from my manager what is the right attitude to face them,
We always say, customer is always right!
But when it comes to real world,
not easy for us to practice it.
Really.

Now I am still going to study and work part time.
Of course, still my study on the first place :D
Everyone also gambateh and we work hard together!
Jia you! ^^

No comments: