Friday, December 03, 2010

想念

Finished my assignment (redo 2nd time)
Failed and resubmitted and failed again!
LOL
Professor!!!
Hopefully this time can give me pass le ba...

Not yet in study mood...
I miss my Sibu frens...
I moved to Kuching so long,
and I haven't meet them for so long too!
Only Ah Yieng come out and we get to mix around together
:)
And met a form 1 classmate Marren Tie came from Sibu Methodist,
studied 2 sem in Swinburne then hilang liao
=.=
occassionally will meet Tiffany,
taking engineering;
others maybe still in Sibu studying or working,
I think got Catherine, Shelly, Agnes;
some are studying overseas,
Jane, Ling Ai, Eileen, Sabrina, Sharon and others.....,
Got to meet Joyce, Sabrina, Crystal and Yew Soon?? last year
and I m quite happy :)
they r taking medic in unimas I think, except Crystal, under teacher's training in Miri(correct right? hehe).
Some of them might have already graduated and back to Sibu
and I really wish we can have a gathering!
See how our frens r doing...
I wonder if they still remember me or not...
I met few people in Kch and many don't know that I moved to Kuching after finished PMR...
Went back to Sibu last year end and I bumped into Zhong Wen,
at Big Thumb there xD
Missed the old days when I oweys go walk walk at Methodist there,
like walking in my house backyard xD
Went to English and BM Tuition also use walk de,
Sibu is really small.
But I love sibu and my frens.
They are all so nice.
I am going back soon :P

No comments: