Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Singapore!! I want to go again!

Just sent my little frens off the airport...
Rachel and Nemuel
They are obedient, understanding and yet hyperactive children.
Seldom will I see kids like this now...
I always see pampered and spoiled kids around in kuching.
They like to play and experience new things and always want more time to play;
They stayed our home for 2 days then fly back to sibu,
Even though its the first time they play with us,
We play like we have known each others long long time dy...
They will ask parents to buy many things but if parents say no they will not keep ask for that...
They are fun to play with, but sometimes will be too dependent on 4 of us...
They are obedient but will also quarrel with each others,
saying very funny things...
Last night after we created a fb acc for each of them,
they started a comment war and posted funny comments on each other's war..
the comments are sort of like:
你是大笨蛋,哈哈!!!,
我已经变了,你现在才是傻瓜,
嗨,欠扁大王!
嗨,抓屁股大王!
Really cute dao!!!
Whole night we play games and feel very happy!
I m just a bit kelien coz I became their toy
=.="

Singapore Trip
This is a family trip with another family,which is my dad's fren.
2 days at Orchard Road,
1 day at Sentosa + Universal Studio,
Last day at Suntec + Marina Bay.
I like the restaurant there!
The foods, service and atmosphere are excellent!
Tall and nicely-designed buildings,
shopping malls and street decoration makes the night city view a great experience.
People there are pretty, handsome and fashionable,
mostly rich too i think!
Orchard Road is very beautiful,
many things to play, see and eat,
The kids like Takashimaya very much.
In Singapore,
Xmas is really a very important celebration,
They even establish a department where whole floor sells the toys for kids,
And it is packed with ppl!
The toys there are cheap,
Gundam HG, MG, PG have huge price difference compared with Malaysia's,
HG S$3x, MG S$7x, PG S$4xx, still got 20% Xmas discount!
My bro bought 2 MG Gndams there.
Nemuel also bought 1 HG Victory.
Maybe we not a suitable place to shop,
we dint get ourselves any clothes.

Universal studio is great!!!
Luge too!
Too bad 24th that day it rained..
Cant get enough of it....
Me and rachel even lost our way =.="
Luckily we clever, went to the guest service counter..
LOL
LUGE is a self-driving car system that which enables the riders inside to control the speed by pushing a pair of handlebars back and forth. As the ride finishes, the Skyride brings the riders back up to the starting point with the help of chairlifts.
Click here to know more about LUGE
We are lucky to have chance to visit Universal Studio coz my dad's fren book the ticket very early -
I only went for 4D movie Far Far Away, WaterWorld, Jurassic Park and Roller Coaster.
Next time I want to go Sci Fi and Ancient Egypt :)
Ah Yieng went to Universal Studio the same day as us...
But as I mentioned, I lost my way and missed the chance to meet her...
We leave universal studio around 6pm.

Marina Bay is a big cruise build on 3 tall buildings,
guess what is special?
inside the big cruise got a swimming pool!
experience swimming in the air!
wow...
u can have a complete view of Singapore city from the edge of the pool...
from the transparent glassed oh!!!
I think it is equivalent to the China's 明珠塔 but this one more fun.
:)

The next time I go there I must be a bit rich le..
If not my parents I can never enjoy Singapore like this.
Thankful for this, and of course everything I get, everyone I noe in this journey ^^

Yesterday arrived home the first thing is to look for our BiBi and babies...
Become so thin, like starved for whole day dy..
:(
After settling our luggage we go feed and take bath for them...
Then go out bang sai~ xD
See them eat til very round and lie there comfortably
Photos

No comments: