Thursday, March 03, 2011

Once Upon a Time xP

Just finished my Leading lecture.
Today after finished my work,
I went straight to uni.
We have a meeting with our beloved DP,
and also group discussion about the drama,
so I parked my car outside swinburne,
as usual...

After our discussion and everything
its almost time for our lesson.
So we went for a quick dinner and back to uni...

When our lesson finished
its 10pm already.
When my fren knew that I am going to walk over to the car park outside,
she offered to let me sit in her car,
I was actually very paiseh coz need mafan her,
and I m quite used to walk back alone,
so i tell her never mind i can walk there myself;
she told me that there are many bad ppl lingering out there at night,
and the place i park my car is very dangerous coz there might be thieves...
in the end I followed her car.

When we arrived there it was really dark and only my car left there!
I felt really really lucky and safe with her car beside mine,
I dint think too far when I started to walk from swinburne!
Even though I just knew her for not long,
she was really a nice fren,
i feel the warmth...
^^
Maybe she dint know that her action has caused much gan dong to me,
coz she did this to everyone else
and think that its normal thing to do.
I m very thankful to her and I think she is really a very special fren to me.
Hopefully one day she can do sth different...

If not because of her,
I think our group wont develop so fast and well,
she is like a collaborator among all of us,
making us feel free to talk and communicate better,
I think she really got very weird ideas,
but hopefully they will work out fine!

What I like most about her is the down to earth and open-minded characteristics,
makes everyone feel the sincerity in it,
which deeply impressed me.
Anyway there are always special people around us,
it is just a matter of how we discover them.
Treasure the ppl beside u~
Good luck!

No comments: