Thursday, May 19, 2011

=(

Sore throat...
I feel terrible....
This morning feel a bit weird already,
but went McD had lunch, to get the coca cola glass..
After that meal...
Haiz..
But I m not regreted,
haha,
get the pink glass^^
so many ppl go queue n get the glass!
1130am go queue also need to queue until the entrance there...
LOL...
This laptop type chinese so xin ku...
no google pinyin very inconvenient.

Last night watched Thor...
quite nice ler...
Marvel movies is always nice.
Better than Priest~
I like the cow guard inside!
haha!
Anyway I still wan to watch FAST 5!!!

2 comments:

~Laura~ said...

ei ei, u sore throat d ah? better drink more water ya!!! coke + salt oso can! ;)

I osoo wan to watch!! This sun ya!!! =DD

shirley said...

yes... u hear my voice dy right... so sexy + 低沉 like man.. coke + salt yesterday tried dy no use... got worse somemore.. haha... ok! Fast 5!