Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FREE LIAO

After the Finance exam,
discussion sure got de,
ended up everyone's answer is different...
LOL
how come everyones' answer is different???
then the result n marks will be having huge difference also lo??
omg i m very nervous...
maybe jl's answer is correct...
T_T
dun care liao lo...
finish le dun wan think anymore...

SF said fast furious 5 very nice la!!!!
almost everyone watched it told me that its good movie...
i wan to go watch larrr!

At first I thought holiday will be very eng,
but i still got other things got to do...
my dear myvi was sent to hospital this morning lo~
finally can heal its wound... xP
start from now i need to share the car with my auntie...
hmm, not so convenient but its really good to make me dun run here n there so often...
i need to plan for my schedule nicely dy..

this holiday besides going to work,
i also wan to go swimming, watch movie watch 99,
go beach, go crocodile farm,
n most excited of all!!!!
is my korea trip!
no SF n close frens going along really no best la...
but i will still try to enjoy my best! ^^
wat i miss most about korea is the snow!
but we r going during summer time so no snow this time~
hehe,
dun give us too hot pls~
later turn me into black beauty..
:o

no specific topic to write today..
forgot to bring financial calculator with me this morning!
luckily got kevin...
even the lecturer din bring calculator,
but that kevin brought 2 financial calculators!
=.="
i think i m super duper lucky this time,
one financial calculator is about RM12x de,
why he get himself 2 of it??
very mei you dao li,
but thks to his weird habit,
i got financial calculator to use :D
m really grateful to him larrr...

owh, i rmb liao...
during our discussion after final,
me SF n JL start to touch on the topic- death.
SF said that if she were to die now,
she has get enough out of her life and she can die without regret already,
JL did not say very clearly but i guess he is not satisfied with now and he is still working very hard for his future...
me? i did not tell them... i really admire SF for being so fang de kai...
living up to this point,
i always feel that I m blessed and taken care by God well enough...
whenever there is anything cannot be solved,
in the end it is still solved,
n everytime I learn something,
I sometimes wonder over n over again,
these are the blessings come from my grandpa, grandma, n the good deeds done by my dad n mum,
the reasons why we can live like this,
not only materially,
but my dad n mum also teach me everything spiritually
i think death is scary,
but i think i will be happy to accept of course,
just like how i made that decision,
hard, but i noe it will come sooner or later;

some ppl feel alone easily,
feel unsecured n nervous easily,
but for me,
I always noe that my dad n mum is with me,
i still have my dear bro n sisters,
I wonder if my distance with God is caused by this or not.
*sigh*
why there is so much conflict with my religion n i cant figure out a proper reasoning for all these...
erk,
i m not God,
that is why I cant understand...
:(
but i really love my dad n mum more than God how???
nvm, i still have plenty of time to think of this during long long holiday ^^"
gud nite lo...

No comments: