Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Orthodontic Appointment

Yes!!!
I am going to cabut my gigi already!!!
Because of the "sengeh" outlook of my teeth,
my dad allow me to straighten it!!
which is to undergo an orthodontic treatment process
(put a row of metal things on the teeth de)
though i will definitely look ugly with the braces,
but after that i will be more confident to smile more more more!
wahaha,
and then yesterday i went to the clinic that Crystal's fren intro to me,
the dentist told me 2 need to be cabut-ed,
and one of them need operation.
that teeth too senget n very hard to cabut so he ask me go find other dentist cabut.
=.=

FYI,
Orthodonticsorthodontia, or orthodonture (from Greek orthos "straight or proper"; and odous "tooth") is the first specialty of dentistry that is concerned with the study and treatment of malocclusions (improper bites), which may be a result of tooth irregularity, disproportionate jaw relationships, or both. Orthodontic treatment can focus on dental displacement only, or can deal with the control and modification of facial growth. In the latter case it is better defined as "dentofacial orthopaedics". Orthodontic treatment can be carried out for purely aesthetic reasons with regards to improving the general appearance of patients' teeth. However, there are orthodontists who work on reconstructing the entire face rather than focusing exclusively on teeth.(taken from wikipedia) hehe.


I heard ppl say the process will be painful,
n we can hardly find eating enjoyable,
hmm,
maybe i will eat less~
(but from wat i observed from my sis, they don't look like very suffering lehhh, they wear braces but they still eat a lot~)
so,
i guess it will be alright gua...


another thing is,
after wearing braces the teeth will become dirty easily,
after meal also la, 
or wake up brush teeth also hard to clean it completely~
haha,
ka-nan lo...


All in all, 
now I m happy!
hahahuhuhuhhooohohohoh!
just dun give me too much pain during cabut gigi jiu hao le...
hehe  


Thk God,
mum get well dy.
:)

No comments: